It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).
Add Reply
New Poll

HARLAN DESILVA, 256 | vampire council rep | wil francis
Harlan DeSilva
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 05:30 PM

it's up to me to make you fucking bleed.
are you ready, harley?

fuck. when am i ever ready for anything?

that's a lie. i'm always prepared. i'm only irresponsible when it's fun to be. let's get this over with. it's just random questions, after all.

what position do you sleep in

... this is a very odd interview.

mostly on my left side, i think. i'm a restless sleeper. i never wake up in the same position twice. i suppose that might be unusual for a vampire.

what do you think is your most distinguishing feature?

i'd say my tattoos, but they aren't exactly a feature; more an add-on. i suppose i'd say how pale i am. it fits with the whole undead thing.

how can someone tell if you're stressed?

i smoke. more than i normally do. it's not about the nicotine any more, really. i think it's called an oral fixation. if i don't smoke, i chew my nails- i figure cigarettes are the lesser of two evils at this point.

is there any song that you feel describes you?

i'm going to say 'dig up her bones' by misfits. although it's about a woman, and i'm a man. but there's a poetry to 'anything is what she is, anywhere is where she's from'. it's the image i want to cultivate. being malleable, depending on who's perceiving me. i have to, after all. how else would i represent all vampires?

when you think about yourself, how do you feel?

to quote 'the silence of the lambs'- i'd fuck me. i'd fuck me hard.

i'm not going to go buffalo bill on anyone. no worries about that. but i am very concerned with being the sort of person i'd sleep with- if i have standards, it's only fair if i hold myself to them too.

do you need time to think things over, or do you make snap decisions?

the council is very much a slow decision process. my personal life... the opposite. i'm instinctive. i know what's good for me. it's when other people factor in, then i have to actually take my time.

do you have any recurring dreams?

i have this one dream about being stuck in my old school. it's the old traditional thing- i'm late for my lesson but i can't find it. makes me wake up gasping.

do you believe in god?

i am god.

fight or flight?

depends who i'm up against, doesn't it?

if you had three wishes, what would they be?

i'd like to be able to go out in daylight. be kinder without having to make an effort. i'd also wish that my input into the council is always the... best decision. there can be hard choices to make there.

do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

extrovert. i do need time alone, of course, but who doesn't? i like being the centre of attention.

what do you do with your free time?

i go out. i collect victorian erotica. i like decorating my home and rearranging it.

are you happy?

mostly. it'd be terrible to be happy all the time.

saylor • gmt • pm me • captain potato reportin' for duty

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by jae/nicole (i, ii, iii, iv). mini profile by jae/nicole.